Psst… Hey Dad – Tips on What Moms Really Want on Mother’s Day + Great Moms Day Crafts to Make with the Kids
What Moms Really Want for Mothers Day
Winnipeg Parent polled a group of Moms to find out what they really want for Mother’s Day and this was what they came up with:
- For Dad to help the kids bring Breakfast in Bed then take the kids out for an afternoon so Mom can have a peaceful couple of hours to relax, go for a walk or read a book uninterrupted.
- Let Mom sleep in but not on Mothers Day because the kids can hardly wait to celebrate with Mom and Moms love that!
- Flowers…Not Candy….. Flowers have no calories… OK…chocolate is always welcome!
- Moms want everyone in the family to get along and not bicker. Keep Mother’s Day peaceful.
- Moms want to order in or pick up dinner, so Mom does not have to cook or clean up.
- Moms want the family to do the chores she hates, like emptying the dishwasher or folding the laundry.
- Moms want Lots of hugs and snuggles.
- Moms want to listen to her music in the car…not the kids music.
- Moms want to control the television remote for just one day.
- Moms want to feel appreciated for everything they do for their family.
2021 Day Camp Directory
Lullabies and Camp Songs: What Fun!
Teaching Your Child Assertiveness Skills
Has Your Child Hit the COVID Wall?
Psst... Hey Dad - Tips on What Moms Really Want on Mother's Day + Great Moms Day Crafts to Make with the Kids
To the top